[OPE-L:4014] Re: Re: Re: Re: TheTransformation Non-Problem and the Non-Transformation Problem

From: Tsoulfidis Lefteris (lefteris@uom.gr)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 12:30:56 EDT

Paul:

I really do not understand. Why do you think that your question is relevant to

the TP? We are dealing with the current production of commodities, and there
is
a single market for commodities. A commodity that was produced in the past
with a different technology cannot be the same with a commodity that is
currently produced. Please be explicit and direct if you answer my note.

Lefteris Tsoulfidis