[OPE-L:4112] Re: Re: [Re: Re: Re: Revaluation]

From: michael@ECST.CSUCHICO.EDU
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 12:36:02 EDT

Use value is specific, regardless of the context.  A horse and buggy can
still move you from point A to point B.  An old computer can still do what
it did before the newer models appeared.

Doing math on an abacus might be unprofitable, but it is still doing what
was done when the abacus was high tech.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department