[OPE-L:4119] Ingrao & Lippi

From: Alejandro Ramos (aramos@btl.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 15:45:00 EDT

Re Rakesh #4117:

[...]

>...have almost finished a fascinating book by Bruna Ingrao and Giorgio
>Israel, The Invisible Hand: Economic Equilibrium in the History of
>Science...

I recall Marco Lippi thanking Bruna Ingrao in the preface of his book Value
and Naturalism in Marx, I think even in terms of acknowledging that the
book was almost a joint work.

As, at that time, Lippi was, as far as I remember, a kind of "militant
simultaneist", it might be interesting to know what is Ingrao present
position regarding this matters.

Does she say something about the 70s debates?

Riccardo may also know about this.

Alejandro R.