[OPE-L:4172] Re: Re: Who agrees with Popper?

From: Steve Keen (s.keen@uws.edu.au)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 18:15:11 EDT

Thanks for the references Andy; when I have time -:( I will check them out.

I must "confess" to being very dismissive of post-modernism, so I'm likely
to be a recalcitrant who prefers to stay with Feyerabend and Lakatos (and
Kuhn) as my points of reference on this.

My one reading of Bhaskar--if I am right to see him as in the critical
realist camp--hardly persuaded me to accept that school.

Cheers,
Steve

Dr. Steve Keen
Senior Lecturer