[OPE-L:4174] Ingrao & Lippi

From: Alejandro Ramos (aramos@btl.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 00:19:41 EDT

Re Riccardo #4162:

Hope you're coping with the difficulties. We had a hurricane here recently,
and still have some problems.

>P.S.2: some time ago, before summer, I eventually had news of the book on
>Tugan you searched, and wrote to you, but the message came back. Are you
>still interested?

Sure! Probably you're referring to Amato, S, Ricerca bibliografica su Tugan
Baranowsky, or something similar. It's too late to include the information
of this work in my Preface for the translation of a couple of Tugan
chapters that will appear in the next Research of Pol. Eco. but I'm always
interested in Tugan. I'm trying to publish a collection of his works in
Spanish, so Amato can be helpful this time.

By the way, I rememeber that a Tugan book ("Cartamoneta e Metallo") was
translated into Italian. Have you ever seen his discussion about Marx's
theory of money? I'm curious about this point.

Pray to Neptune!!

Alejandro R.