[OPE-L:4177] Re: Ingrao & Lippi

From: riccardo bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 06:14:10 EDT

At 5:19 +0100 20-10-2000, Alejandro Ramos wrote:
>Re Riccardo #4162:
>
>Hope you're coping with the difficulties. We had a hurricane here recently,
>and still have some problems.

good luck

>>P.S.2: some time ago, before summer, I eventually had news of the book on
>>Tugan you searched, and wrote to you, but the message came back. Are you
>>still interested?
>

>Sure! Probably you're referring to Amato, S, Ricerca bibliografica su Tugan
>Baranowsky, or something similar. It's too late to include the information
>of this work in my Preface for the translation of a couple of Tugan
>chapters that will appear in the next Research of Pol. Eco. but I'm always
>interested in Tugan. I'm trying to publish a collection of his works in
>Spanish, so Amato can be helpful this time.
>
>By the way, I rememeber that a Tugan book ("Cartamoneta e Metallo") was
>translated into Italian. Have you ever seen his discussion about Marx's
>theory of money? I'm curious about this point.

I'll look in my archive to find again the letter!  What I remember is that
the book by Amato was found, but that it cannot be photocopied. The
possibility is to ask the book to the author.

As for Cartamoneta e metallo, send me your address and I'll send it to you
(a photocopy).

	Riccardo Bellofiore
Office:	Department of Economics
	Piazza Rosate, 2