[OPE-L:4194] Re: Part Two of Volume III of Capital

From: Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 00:10:09 EDT

Hi Duncan,

I have been trying to find the time to think about and respond to your
very interesting and provocative post on Part 2 of Volume 3, so far
without success.  And I will be away for the weekend.  But I hope to have
some time next week.  I want to respond especially to your first point
about the technical composition of capital and the role it plays in Marx's
theory.

Thanks again for your post.  I look forward to further discussion.

Fred