[OPE-L:4318] Re: Steve on the worthlessness of labor as the source of surplus value

From: Steve Keen (s.keen@uws.edu.au)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 20:27:59 EDT

My use of "but" was erroneous, as I make clear I hope in a subsequent post
where I describe Marx's method as logico-historical.

I used the translation in Terry Carver's "Marx on method".

I can't comment on the finer nuances of German, since I can't read it.
However, I argue that I find the same logic in Capital, which was edited in
English by Marx--so I don't think translation problems are the source of my
interpretation.

Cheers,
Steve

Dr. Steve Keen