[OPE-L:4319] Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Part Two of VolumeIII of Capital

From: Paul Cockshott (paul@cockshott.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 04:37:56 EDT

Well 9 months ago I met a carpenter when out walking and saw
some of the stuff that he could make. I asked him to make me
a set of bookshelves, which he did, and for which I paid him.
Were these bookshelves valueless? Was I cheated in paying
him anything for them?

--
Paul Cockshott, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
0141 330 3125  mobile:07946 476966