[OPE-L:4477] Re: Re: Rakesh on Luxemburg

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 12:38:27 EST

Rakesh,

I'm not clear on your answer.  What I was looking for is page citations to
Luxemburg, not page citations to Mattick on Luxemburg.  Do I understand
your answer to be that the relevant citation is to Marx's schemes of
extended reproduction in Volume 2 and that Marx was somehow at fault in
misleading people, including Luxemburg, with his schemes.

As you can see, I'm just confused what is going on here.  Paul

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka