[OPE-L:4944] IWGVT (Value Theory) website update: apologies for cross-posting

From: Alan Freeman (a.freeman@greenwich.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 13:31:52 EST

Papers and up-to-date session list for the EEA have now been posted to the
IWGVT website

www.greenwich.ac.uk/~fa03/iwgvt

In addition the previous conferences are now re-indexed with a complete new
web page on which you can locate papers by author, abstract or conference
session. This can be accessed from the page above, or directly from

www.greenwich.ac.uk/~fa03/iwgvt2

Please contact me with information about any bugs, problems etc so we can
fix them quick.

Participants: CHECK YOUR PAPER IS THERE. IF IT ISN'T, and YOU HAVE SENT A
PAPER, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY WITH THE PAPER! Also, check where you are
chairing, or discussing.

Alan Freeman