[OPE-L:5000] RE: Re: Luxury Production: Karl vs. Fred and Rakesh

From: Drewk (Andrew_Kliman@msn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:07:57 EST

A reply to OPE-L 4999:

Please retract the false charge you made yesterday, Jerry.  Then
we'll talk.

Andrew ("Drewk") Kliman
Dept. of Social Sciences
Pace University
Pleasantville, NY 10570 USA
phone:  (914) 773-3968
fax:  (914) 773-3951

Home:  60 W. 76th St. #4E
New York, NY 10023 USA

"The practice of philosophy is itself theoretical.  It is the
critique that measures the individual existence by the essence,
the particular reality by the Idea."