[OPE-L:5002] Re: Response to Andrew on "Proof"

From: Gerald_A_Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 17:03:29 EST

Re Andrew's [OPE-L:5000]:

> Please retract the false charge you made yesterday,
> Jerry.  Then we'll talk.

I don't believe I made a "false charge" yesterday in 4966 and I stand by my
previous response to you on just that question (see the first paragraph that
I wrote in 4974).

I will note, further, that the main point of 4966 had to do with the
question of  the clear and unambivalent quotations from Marx about what are
the causes for a change in prices of production  that Fred brought forward.
In your "response" to 4966 in 4973, you said not a word about that subject.
How long will it take before you finally respond on-list to that issue?

Is there anyone else who believes that I have made a "false charge" against
Andrew? On- or off-list responses would be appreciated.

In solidarity, Jerry