[OPE-L:5440] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: turnover time and surplus value

From: Duncan K. Foley (foleyd@cepa.newschool.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 14:10:48 EDT

I think it makes more sense to take surplus value as the fraction of
the working day, and to separate movements in the rate of turnover
analytically. Rakesh wants to measure surplus value per turnover of
capital, which is a coherent idea, but the conventional division is
probably better to maintain.

Duncan

--
Duncan K. Foley