[OPE-L:5688] Re: Response to Fred - 1

From: Ajit Sinha (ajitsinha@lbsnaa.ernet.in)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 02:26:49 EDT

Geert Reuten wrote:

> Why your demand to set out in the discussion on this list elementary VFT?
> Of course we can have brief reminders, but these can be no substitute
> for  polished  published work.
> Perhaps we have different opinions about OPEL?
> Geert

My point is simple. To get anywhere in this kind of a debate on such a forum we
need to follow the rule of chess. My point is that all the versions of Hegelian
interpretation of value problematic in Marx lead to dead end. The Hegelians like
you and others would of course deny it. So you make your first move and then I make
my counter move, and this way we may be able to see whether my claim is true or
false. That's why I have been picking up first moves (e.g. as Nikky pointed out
"the problem for theory is ...) and putting forward my counter move, but
unfortunately the next move is never coming forth from the other party. Cheers,
ajit sinha