[OPE-L:5976] Re: Re: Re: Re: alleged CNN falsification

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 09:47:44 EDT

Allin,

Chai-on's original message was

    "A Korean preacher revealed that the famous CNN scene of the
celebrating Arab children over the WTC collapse on the street was pictured
at the Gulf war. The CNN showed exactly the same pictures on TV at the Gulf
war. This is well confirmed in S. Korea.

    "Chai-on"

Only when I asked for authenticaiton, did he say (just before going to
sleep) that it was originally raised on indymedia site.  He did not say
that the Korean relied on that site.

Why don't we just give Chai-on time to reply.

Jerry,

I don't see the story covered either way in your two web site.  Do I miss
it?  In any case, thanks for the posting.

Paul Z.

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka