[OPE-L:5977] Re: Re: Re: Re: alleged CNN falsification

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 11:35:31 EDT

fyi, a private email I have received:

"we had also heard from ___ (pacifist peace activist in St. Louis) that the
initial film footage of some Palestians celebrating the terrorist attacks
was old footage -- a friend of his had found the old footage in a video
library that the friend keeps."

Note that this does NOT rely on any Brazilian source.  (I have the person's
name but am not distributing it to any list).

Note that the footage being contested may be different in one part of the
world than in another, so that any CNN denial may not be a denial of the
actual contested footage.

Paul Z.

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka