[OPE-L:6593] [Andrew Kliman] Open Letter to OPE-L

From: Alejandro Ramos (aramos@btl.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 14:02:43 EST

Mike:

I'd really appreciate if this issue can be discussed here. I'm not familiar
with all the *information* concerning this argument and I think that it's
not a "personal" matter. It, rather, involves some practices that can
affect people different from Andrew. Moreover, Andrew's case is interesting
in itself. I don't see why this cannot be discussed here. I do understand
you are not interested, but we all have the old resource to avoid the
threads we're not interested in: the "delete" key.

Comradly,

Alejandro