[OPE-L:7226] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fundamentalism

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 07:24:18 EDT

Hi Rakesh,

	well, you've reiterated your points, and as I told you I've
nothing more to add on-list.

	I answer only on two side-issues about your letter below. You write:

(i) "Sinha, Skillman and others (perhaps you and me as well) have
blame to share in the breakdown of conversation with the TSS school".
Perhaps, maybe: "me as well" would be responsible for breaking of
conversation with Kliman, Freeman, Ramos. But I don't remember,
actually nothing of the kind. If you have specific episodes going
from me to them of a breaking of conversation, please let me know.
I'm ready to apologize.

(ii) may be it is a problem of language and culture, but translated
in Italian, a parenthetical like "even Nicky who seems  to be Jerry's
good friend etc." , implying that an argument by Nicky in favour of
Jerry should be due to the fact that she must be "a good friend" of
him, would be judged as a flame.

comradely

riccardo

--