[OPE-L:7766] Re: Re: M-C-M' and S Pt. 1: Method

From: Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 16:47:27 EDT

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, gerald_a_levy wrote:

> >From Fred's paper attached to [7745]:
>
> "Volume 1 is about money from the very beginning (see the
> papers by Arthur and Taylor is this volume)."
>
> Nicky Taylor or some other Taylor?
>
> In solidarity, Jerry.

Yes, this is Nicky Taylor.

The paper will be published in a forthcoming book of our interdisciplinary
group that will be entitled *The Constitution of Capital: Essays on Volume
1 of Marx's Capital* (edited by Nicky and Riccardo) to be published by
Palgrave in 2003.  This will be the third book by our group on the three
volumes of Capital (all published by Palgrave).  The other two books
are: *The Circulation of Capital: Essays on Volume 2 of Capital* (edited
by Chris and Geert, 1998) and *The Culmination of Capital: Essays on
Volume 3 of Capital* (edited by Martha and Geert, 2002).

Thanks for asking.

Comradely,
Fred