[OPE-L:8094] Re: Post-Keynesian and Marxist Economics

From: Tony Tinker (tonytinker@msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 16:43:25 EST

Would some help me with the correct quote and  source from Marx, that refers to '.... first time in tragedy, ... next time in farce'.

Also, does anyone know of a good source of quotations and aphorism from Marx's writings (preferably a searchable electronic source).

Thanks in anticipation. TT

Tony Tinker
Professor and Co-Editor
Critical Perspectives on Accounting
The Accounting Forum
Baruch College at the City University of New York
Box B12-236
17 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10010
USA