[OPE-L:8197] Re: Re: Marx's Notes on Wagner available on MIA

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 17:13:41 EST

Dear Jerry,

Impossible for me not to  note this will therefore mean that our discussion
about the state , 5248, 5250, 5272, and especially your 5274, and my closure
in 5280.  (all over  your general  reluctance to accept state industries as
'capitalistic' ) is now further resolved more clearly along the lines I was
consistently suggesting.

Happy New Year

Paul B.