Which label: neo-Ricardian, surplus approach, or linear production theory?

From: Ian Wright (ian_paul_wright@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 12:14:44 EST

I would like to use the correct or accepted label for the class of economic
models associated with Von Neumann, Sraffa, Pasinetti, Steedman and
others. The common elements I want to characterise are: (i) simultaneous
solution to a set of technical-production constraints, (ii) distribution of
a physical, surplus product, (iii) production of commodities by means of
commodities.
Can anyone tell me what is the accepted label for this class of models?
I've come across labels such as "neo-Ricardian", "surplus approach",
"linear production theory" and "physical quantities approach". Is there a
commonly accepted label that the practitioners accept?

Thanks for any help in advance.

-Ian.