Re: (OPE-L) Bertell Ollman's Critique of Systematic Dialectics

From: Michael Williams (michaelj.williams@TISCALI.CO.UK)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 17:18:47 EST

Generally I am content to leave it to others to attach whatever label they
like to my work. And I have no space in which to enter a substantial
discussion now. Just let me say that my present stance would bracket
(Husserl) the distinction between idealism and materialism (that is note it,
and try to move on without relying on it) in the guises in which it appears
in Marxist discourse

michael