(OPE-L) Re: *New Pearl Harbor*

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 15:11:43 EDT

Hi Paul Z:

> This book is one to be read, not dismissed.

OK, I won't dismiss the thesis of the book  out-of-hand.
I have no strong convictions one way or the other whether
the Bush administration had foreknowledge of the attack on
9/11 and chose to let those atacks happen.  My question,
though, concerned what *you* believe.  Do *you* believe that
the book's thesis is valid?  If so, then I'll make sure I
read a copy.

In solidarity, Jerry