Re: (OPE-L) Re: old and new publishing technologies

From: Michael Williams (michaelj.williams@TISCALI.CO.UK)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 17:53:22 EDT

It's not a matter of principle, but practice. I do not see a queue of people
waiting to rotate into and out of this administrative job in which Jerry has
wielded no power, even if the job carries any, which it does not appear to.

Can we get back to matters of substance?

michael
------------------------------------
Michael Williams
Harrow Business School (E3.09)