Re: (OPE-L) Re: Rakesh's Suggestion

From: Gerald A. Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 18:16:52 EDT

To begin with, EVERY SINGLE WORD that I wrote earlier
in my "PS" was ENTIRELY ACCURATE.  And I don't
appreciate being called a "liar" when the facts show that not
to be true.

NEXT, this was a PRIVATE off-list message which I addressed
to Paul Z which you did not ask if you could share with the list.
This would be unacceptable behavior on ANY list.

NEXT, I cc'd both members of the AC, as well as Rakesh.
NEITHER member of the AC objected to the content of
my message.

NEXT, note that Rakesh's claim (repeated in 2 separate posts
yesterday) that I threatened to "intercept" his posts is NOT
TRUE.

NEXT, what Rakesh did not tell you was what he suggested
that we do about Paul Z.

In solidarity, Jerry