Re: (OPE-L) dialectical dancing

From: michael a. lebowitz (mlebowit@SFU.CA)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 11:45:30 EDT

At 06:46 25/05/2004, jerry wrote:
>Hi Mike W.
>
> > in Bertell Ollman (2003) Dance of the Dialectic Urbana and
> > Chicago: University of Illinois Press
>
>I know you don't, as per usual, have a lot of time to respond,
>but would you recommend this book?  What are its strong
>points?
>
>To others on the list: have you read Bertell's dialectical
>dancing book and would you recommend it?

I'm afraid I'm complicit--- I was a reader for the collection and wrote a
blurb for the cover suggesting its use as a text.
         in solidarity,
         michael L.
Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724