Re: (OPE-L) Ajit's paper

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 06:35:21 EDT

At 3:21 -0700 1-06-2004, ajit sinha wrote:

>______________________
>How do you measure labor in terms of $? The unit of
>labor is time. So we need to know how is labor
>measured in terms of time.

You have money wages, employment, expected extraction of living
labour, expected money sales. If expectaction are fulfilled both in
the capitalist labour process and on the commodity market, I guess we
have abstract (living) labour time which will be confirmed by the
market.

>Can you tell me what mLL and mPP stand for? Cheers,
>ajit sinha

LL living labour
m monetary expression of labour time
MP means of production