Re: (OPE-L) Ajit's paper

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 08:03:52 EDT

--- Riccardo Bellofiore <riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT>
wrote:
> At 3:21 -0700 1-06-2004, ajit sinha wrote:
>
> >______________________
> >How do you measure labor in terms of $? The unit of
> >labor is time. So we need to know how is labor
> >measured in terms of time.
>
> You have money wages, employment, expected
> extraction of living
> labour, expected money sales. If expectaction are
> fulfilled both in
> the capitalist labour process and on the commodity
> market, I guess we
> have abstract (living) labour time which will be
> confirmed by the
> market.
___________________
So will that "abstract (living) labour" be in terms of
hours? And after the market has confirmed, how do we
know how many hours are they?
______________________

> >Can you tell me what mLL and mPP stand for? Cheers,
> >ajit sinha
>
> LL living labour
> m monetary expression of labour time
> MP means of production
> p prices of MP
How do you get " monetary expression of labour time"?
Cheers, ajit sinha

http://wwwesterni.unibg.it/dse/homepage/bellofiore.htm