Re: update on situation in Venezuela

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 08:11:56 EDT

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your info.  I know you were too busy to respond to my request to provide  info. earlier on, but this is very important. You of course, know that Lenin made the point that in order to defeat the revolution its enemies would, indeed had, to disguise themselves as Marxists. Much of what passes for the left in the imperialist states mixes banal liberal platitudes with reactionary attacks on anti imperialist movements, but your facts are 'stubborn things' that can help us in our own support for the Venezuelan people and the Venezuelan Government.

Paul Bullock.