Re: (OPE-L) Ajit's paper

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 08:13:56 EDT

--- Riccardo Bellofiore <riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT>
wrote:
> About the MEL, I am satisfied with Foley.
__________________

But Foley's position contradicts yours and Rakesh's
and others. Foley simply adds up various kinds of
concrete labors such as the labor of carpenters and
masons etc. to get his total direct labor, which is
what he places against the total money value of the
net output to derive the labor value of one unit of
money. It does not solve your problem of abstract
labor since the value of the money commodity is simply
based on adding up concrete labors. So I think you
need to rethink on this problem. Cheers, ajit sinha