Re: (OPE-L) Re: Changing the World by Taking Power

From: John Holloway (johnholloway@PRODIGY.NET.MX)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 08:17:52 EDT

Yes, we used to argue about Capital and about the state. Allin was there,
always more diplomatic than Paul or myself, but always taking basically the
same position as Paul. Of course he's right that Maoists do not
automatically agree with Trotskyists (Tariq Ali), but I remember that we
always disagreed strongly in our view of revolution and communism and the
role of the state - so Paul's comment in this instance does not surprise me.

John