Re: Nobel Science

From: Howard Engelskirchen (howarde@TWCNY.RR.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 14:55:37 EDT

I wondered whether there was a connect to be made in terms of the
institutional emphasis -- this or that institution put in place, here market
institutions with respect to labor hours -- does the explaining more or less
without context.  Perhaps there is no connect to be found.  Steve's
clarification certainly suggests a different point.

howard