Re: [OPE-L] capital in general as a real existence

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 13:15:14 EST

At 11:13 PM -0400 1/17/05, michael a. lebowitz wrote:

>       I think the link is to money-capital as the form of capital in general.

Michael,
There are problems, I think, with the thesis that capital in general
can be  represented synecdochically, especially as money capital.
This dovetails with the idea that capital can in general be abolished
through the abolition of interest or the euthansia of the rentier. I
would suggest that capital in general does not exist only as a
synecdoche but rather as a concrete individual.

Yours, Rakesh