Re: [OPE-L] Paul Cooney

From: Paul Cooney (pcooney@GLOVESOFF.ORG)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 09:25:26 EST

Rakesh,

Thanks for the welcoming; sorry for the delay in responding to you but was away
in the mountains for a break from the heat for a few days.

Unfortunately, the operative word in the title of my piece is 'Towards'. Despite
intentions, I have not returned to actually pursuing this empirical analysis but
hope to at some point. Researching a quarter-century of neoliberal policies in
Argentina, Brazil and Mexico is keeping me rather busy these days.

cheers,
Paul

Paul Cooney
Rua Almirante Gonçalves 29, Apt. 903