Re: [OPE-L] Is this an example of the "new pluralism" in economics?

From: Andrew Brown (A.Brown@LUBS.LEEDS.AC.UK)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 05:29:05 EST

So perhaps Hodgson now agrees with me regarding Sraffa's sytem ('esentially static' sums up nicely my point re. technical change) and will turn back to the LTV once he realises he has based his entire rejection of it on an 'indequate' 'essentially static' framework !:)

I should clarify that I think the Sraffian system is useful once one recognises its limitations (and holds fast to the LTV)

Andy