[OPE-L] Is this an example of the "new pluralism" in economics?

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 18:09:36 EST

Dear Colleagues

Thanks for copying me into the conversation. To clarify, about 1981 I
came to the conclusion that Sraffian analysis was essentially static,
and thereby inadequate. Ten years late I published a book with the
title "After Marx and Sraffa". In an essay I published in 1997 I
argued for pluralism in the academy, not in a single person's head.

Best wishes
Geoff Hodgson