[OPE-L] Fourth World War

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 08:24:33 EDT

4WW [Big Noise Films] Available over Bit Torrent
|  http://info.interactivist.net/article.pl?sid=05/04/18/1027258

"Fourth World War", a lavish production (on a shoestring budget) including
footage from Mexico, Canada, Korea, Plaestine, Argentina and South Africa
has recently been released on DVD, but is also available for download over
the net. You can find a torrent version here, or a copy on FTP here. If
you are using FTP make sure to use a client that can restart a download
in case of interruption. Subtitles are available in french and italian
from the link for the FTP above. Below you'll find an interview with a
member of Big Noise Films, Rick Rowley (the other being Jacquie Soohen)
which was printed in the NY Indypendent last year.

Indypendent: What is the Fourth World War?
Rick Rowly: We first heard the term ‘Fourth World War’ from the Zapatistas
in 1996. It’s a conflict that transcends the logic of states. It is a war
without a singular enemy or fixed battlefields. There are not two sides
in the Fourth World War. It is a system at work everywhere violently
reorganizing our lives. This story continues at:
< http://info.interactivist.net/article.pl?sid=05/04/18/1027258 >