Re: [OPE-L] Marx: In Our Time

From: michael a. lebowitz (mlebowit@SFU.CA)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 22:31:12 EDT

At 13:02 23/07/2005, you wrote:
> [...]

'Sheets' were printer's sheets, and my understanding is that these
amounted to 16 printed pages; thus, 32- 48 pages in print, which
would have been quite a nice introduction to dialectical thought.
         cheers,
         michael

Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724