[OPE-L] Overdetermination and all that!

From: antonio callari (antonio.callari@FANDM.EDU)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 17:20:38 EST

I want to apologize to all with whom I was engaged in the
conversation about overdetermination (including uncle Bob --:)) for
having dropped the ball. I actually thought I was being pushed in a
good way to clarify and expand my position (and I would not rule out
even changing it on some matters). So, my thanks along with my
apologies. I stopped because another project (with a January 31
deadline) took over schedule. I thought I'd be able to come back to
this discussion but it hasn't happened (also because I want to think
through some of the points you all raised), and now with the
beginning of classes (tomorrow), I don't think I can expect to be
able to give the discussion the attention I would want to give to it.
I hope I will be able to come back to it at a later time.
Antonio

--
Antonio Callari
Sigmund M. and Mary B. Hyman Professor of Economics