[OPE-L] TCC, OCC, VCC

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 16:50:35 EST

Ian asked Andy:

>  [...], could you provide definitions of TCC, OCC, and VCC? I need to
> understand these concepts properly before responding.

Andy gave his definitions when we discussed this in early November,
2002. Look for posts by him in the thread on relation of value to organic
composition of capital:
http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/0211

Broadly speaking, as I understand it, he agrees with the definitions given
by Fine and Saad-Filho in _Marx's Capital_, 4th ed. (Pluto, 2004, Ch. 8).
If I recall correctly,  Simon in our exchange agreed with Andy  and hence
Ben and Alfredo on these definitions.

In solidarity, Jerry