Re: [OPE-L] Help! Marx Quote

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 17:12:29 EDT

David,

You will see that  Engels was really quite a biblical scholar ( see Vol 2
CW, on Joshua, Pietism,Ecclestiastical controversy,  on Schelling,  Bruno
Bauer etc etc ) well before the German Ideology and your deductions are
undoubtedly correct. I am always astonished at those who try to run down
poor Fred, and who are all by far his intellectual inferior.

Cheers

Paul