Re: [OPE-L] ISMT Conference in July on Marx and MEGA 2

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 07:08:46 EDT

Jerry,

I think you find the answer on this site, and on this page:

http://www.iisg.nl/~imes/intromega.html

The term they actually use is
historical-critical. The paper I attach explains
the 'why' . But Regina Roth, Rolf Hecker, or
Michael Heinrich, or Roberto Fineschi, may tell
much more.

riccardo

--
Riccardo Bellofiore