[OPE-L] compromise

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Tue Nov 28 2006 - 16:16:07 EST

As a consequence of off-list exchanges, Rakesh agreed to the following:

1) He --like all other subscribers -- will respect the list rule against
flames, i.e. personal abuse.

2) If any subscribers *explicitly* state (as I have done re Rakesh) that
they do not wish to engage someone in discussion nor have that person
refer to what they have written or even refer to them by name or innuendo,
then the listmember will respect her/his/their wishes and not harass
her/him/them.

It is our hope that with the above agreement, our discussions can
focus more on issues of substance rather than procedure.

In solidarity, Jerry