Re: [OPE-L] compromise

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2006 - 07:06:48 EST

I want to stres that I am very happy of this
compromise. I value very much Rakesh's
contributions, as well as Jerry's and his role as
coordinator.

Point 2) seem to me the ABC of the ethics of
conversation, but weel, ok, let's repeat it ..

riccardo

--
Riccardo Bellofiore
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche