Re: [OPE-L] Andrew Kliman's wikipedia article on TSSI

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 15:06:49 EDT

> After I made a brief initial entry, Andrew Kliman has in fact written an
> extensive article on TSSI which I'm sure will be helpful to readers:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporal_Single_System_Interpretation

Jurriaan:

Helpful?  How so?

Andrew Kliman writing the wikipedia entry for the TSSI demonstrates a
major shortcoming of wikipedia.  There should have been, at least, a
notification (i.e. warning) prominently placed at the beginning of the
entry -- in a large font with bold letters -- that the author of the entry
is a prominent advocate of the TSSI.  Perhaps Donalds Rumsfeld will learn
a lesson from Kliman and re-write his own wikipedia entry.

In solidarity, Jerry