Re: [OPE-L] Complex and simple labour

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 17:30:51 EDT

Hi Anders:

I think the answer to your question is - no, there isn't a direct
English translation from the French edition from Volume 1. However,
Marx revised the 2nd German edition on the basis of the changes
made in the French edition.  This topic was discussed briefly on the
list many years ago, see the following post by Riccardo:
<http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/9605/0008.html>

btw, if you are not already familiar with it, you should find the following item
from our archives (by Alejandro Ramos) to be of interest:
<http://www.ecn.wfu.edu/cgi-bin/textify.cgi?HTML=9703/0309.html>

In solidarity, Jerry