Re: [OPE-L] Complex and simple labour: English trans. of French Capital I?

From: mktitoh@nifty.com
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 23:18:02 EDT

Dear Anders;

I am interested in your work on Marx's defferent solution in French version.
Will you kindly send it to me by email if you have written it in English?

My own solution became different from Marx or his followers, as you may be awa
re of it in my paper 'Skilled Labour in Value Theory' (in Capital and Class, 3
1, Spring, 1987, and chap.6 of my book, The Basic Theory of Capitalism, Macmil
lan, 1988.). I shall be happy if I can hear your comments on it too.

All the best,

Makoto Itoh