[OPE-L] Complex and simple labour: English trans. of French Capital I?

From: Anders Ekeland (anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 14:15:56 EDT

Dear all,

I am working on the problem of the reduction of complex to
simple/abstract labour. In the French edition of Capital Marx has a
somewhat different "solution" to the comlex/simple labour problem.
This is discussed by  French (and Russians, using the French edition)
Marxists, but generally overlooked in the English and German debate.

Is there an English translation of the French Capital?

Are anyone aware of authors discussing the different "solutions" in
the German and French editions?

Regards
Anders Ekeland